WC Spratt has long worked in King George, Virginia and the surrounding area providing expert construction and contracting services.
- Development of the total site, excluding multiple contracts and vendors. WC Spratt oversees the entire project, start to finish. We commit to being your one stop solution.
- From 74,000 feet of water distribution on one project, down to 30 feet for a house service, we connect, test and restore water distribution.
- 34,000 feet or 5 miles of emergency replacement including pump arounds, dozens of structures and complete restoration or a single house service, we provide dependable sanitary sewer systems.
- Storm sewer management; underground networks compromised of 120 sections of 12’x18’x18′ precast structures, set over 3′ of drainage media beneath a proposed parking lot is one example of our expertise.
- Program evaluation and budget estimates to reduce cost without compromise.
- Providing cost and schedule impact for suggestions offered including comprehensive breakdowns.
- Significant schedule, quality and cost benefits are realized using the design-build method to construct projects.
- Trench-less technology.